Make Xsmo.com your Homepage
Below are three reasons why you should make Xsmo.com your browser's homepage
By making Xsmo.com your homepage, http://www.xsmo.com/index.html is the first webpage you will see each time you open your browser.
Making Xsmo.com your homepage means, Xsmo.com automatically loads without bookmarking pages or typing in the address.
While surfing the internet, simply return to Xsmo.com by clicking your browser's toolbar's "home" button.
Please follow the instructions below per browser to make Xsmo.com your homepage
Go to your browser's "help" section if you don't see your browser listed below.
- Open your browser app. It might be called "Browser" or "Internet".
- Touch your phone's "menu" button or in your browser's top right corner
- Touch "Settings" - "General" - "Set Home Page".
- Type http://www.xsmo.com/index.html
Please Note: Android is a different company from Google but the two obviously have a web romance
Firefox for Safari & Mac
- Click on "Firefox" in the browser's top left corner. Select "Preferences"
- Click "General" if you are not already on the "general" tab
- Type http://xsmo.com/index.html into the "Location" area
- Click "enter" on your keyboard. Close the "Preferences" window
- Under the "Tools" menu, click "Options, then click the "General" tab on the right
- If you are on http://www.xsmo.com/index.html, click use current page. Otherwise type http://www.xsmo.com/index.html into the text box. Then click "OK"
Friefox - 2nd way
- Open your browser. Surf to http://www.xsmo.com/index.html
- Drag and drop that tab onto the "Home" button and release
- Click "Yes"
- Click the Chrome menu in the top right corner. Select "Settings"
- Under "Appearance", check the "Show Home Button" box. See a web address below the box
- Click "Change"
- Click "open this page". Enter into the text box, http://www.xsmo.com/index.html
- Click "OK"
You can't use Chrome to set a Homepage on cellular telephones or tablets. The above methods for Chrome are only for desktop and laptop PCs
- In the your browser's upper right hand corner select "More actions - Settings"
- Scroll down to "Open with". Select "a specific page or pages"
- Open the list. Select "Custom". Select the "x" next to device's current homepage
- Next to "Enter the web address", type http://www.xsmo.com/index.html. Press the "plus sign"
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- From http://www.xsmo.com/index.html, click on the "Tools" menu. Then choose "Options"
- Click on the "General" tab. See "Home Page" in the top region
- Click the "Use Current Page" button. Then click "OK"
For Internet Explorer, you could also click "Tools", choose "Options", choose "General", choose "Home Page", type http://www.xsmo.com/index.html, click "OK"
- In your browser's top left corner, press "Select - Preferences"
- In the New windows, open with new tabs, open with dropdowns. Select "Homepage"
- In "Homepage", enter into the text box, http://www.xsmo.com/index.html
Copyright © PJ Morris 2016 -2018